Tuesday, August 21, 2007

People in my life have no compassion

Runner of Blog: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2983121
Runner of Blog: the pain
The Fiance: sorry dear, your quarterback was a dick
Runner of Blog: YOU BEST HAVE SOME COMPASSION or i will beat u tonight
The Fiance: a beating it is!
Runner of Blog: shit this means i have to get a new jersey
The Fiance: lol thats fun
Runner of Blog: can't even get my second fav player since he left to go to seattle this year
The Fiance:
The Fiance: oh no
Runner of Blog: I think i'll go with Hall (star CB)
The Fiance: if they have a jersey fo rhim...
The Fiance: my shirt doesn't have a name right?
Runner of Blog: Hall is abig star
The Fiance: a "big star" lol
The Fiance: neat you tool
Runner of Blog: I keep getting IMs, and texts from people
Runner of Blog: doesn't anyone work

No comments: