Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tall Blonde has daddy issues

Tall Blonde from Home: i remember the day my dad found the funnel i made
Tall Blonde from Home: he looked so pissed
Tall Blonde from Home: and then he turns and says....
Tall Blonde from Home: ((in a great big grissly bear voice)) "youre not thinking of drinking my good beer (that you stole) out of that thing...are you? Cause that would be wasting good beer)
Tall Blonde from Home: coolest dad comment ever
Runner of Blog: WOW
Tall Blonde from Home: it was classic really
Runner of Blog: that is amazing, but i am not sure it was good as when my dad told me my mom was greek by injection
Tall Blonde from Home: hahahahahahah[
Runner of Blog: akward
Tall Blonde from Home: no kidding
Tall Blonde from Home: ive had awkward moment with papa shigo too
Tall Blonde from Home: i was so wasted once that i took a shower with my clothes on...and proceed to step out and get my foot stuck in the toliet bowl
Tall Blonde from Home: and jen was reacting so loud that my dad came up to see what was wrong and poor papa shigo had to pull my foot out of the toliet
Tall Blonde from Home: and just looks and me and says "we wont be telling your mother about this...ok?"

No comments: