Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Should I be wondering about Smooth

Runner of Blog: why did u go to the ghetto
Smooth as Sandpaper: i needed 2 get my new cable box
Runner of Blog: how'd it work out? get raped?
Smooth as Sandpaper: i did notice this 1 thug staring at my ass as i wuz walking, but i guess he got over it
Runner of Blog: thats great
Smooth as Sandpaper: i don't kno if i should b happy that he didn't try 2 rape me, or sad at the fact that my ass wasn't good enough 4 him
Smooth as Sandpaper: haha
Runner of Blog: i was thinking that exact same thing, but didn't want the conversation to get weird
Smooth as Sandpaper: most of sour conversations do get weird
Smooth as Sandpaper: so y stop now
Runner of Blog: its true - i bet your jeans weren't tight enough
Smooth as Sandpaper: sux

No comments: