Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another "conversation" with Weird Friend

[12:09] Weird Friend that Signs online only to make fun of me: FEMINIST
Runner of Blog: HAHAHAHAHHA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
Runner of Blog: i can't even take that seriously
[12:09] Weird Friend that Signs online only to make fun of me: bro you're practically Rosie o'donnel's assistant
[12:10] Weird Friend that Signs online only to make fun of me: you know you want that lesbo ass of hers
[12:10] VWeird Friend that Signs online only to make fun of me: skidmarked panties and all
Weird Friend that Signs online only to make fun of me: bitchass
Runner of Blog: wow

[12:13] Meebo Message: Weird Friend that Signs online only to make fun of me is offline

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Okay, I don't even know how I ended up on your blog, but I am glad I did. TOO funny. I'm linking... thanks!

Random Thoughts said...

Random person! Thats great!