Monday, May 14, 2007

Tall Blonde is no longer a commercial watching fag! and her husband is a hick

Tall Blonde from home: score - i convinced the husband to get dvr (if you refer to an older post I determined that tall blonde was a commercial watching fag for not having a DVR/TIVO)
Runner of Blog: NICE -no more commercial watching fag for u
Tall Blonde from home: got called a spoiled brat in the process...but who cares
Tall Blonde from home: i've redeemed my coolness
Runner of Blog: i am telling you - give him one week with the thing and you won't be a brat anymore, but a savior to your marriage
Tall Blonde from home: amen
Tall Blonde from home: i told him that if he gets a $2k lawnmower...the least he can do is get me a dvr
Tall Blonde from home: talk abut an effin compromise
Runner of Blog: i like him
Tall Blonde from home: dont encourage it
Tall Blonde from home: its bad enough that he's demanding a cupholder for the thing
Runner of Blog: YES! if i am going to get a lawnmower thats the one so I can hold my beer while i drive it with two hands while wearing a stained wife beater
Runner of Blog: i still don't get how he doesn't want a DVR
Tall Blonde from home: me either?!?!?!
Runner of Blog: It has to be one of the best inventions since 1999; its hard for me to think of another one
Tall Blonde from home: hes not a fan of monthly charges
Tall Blonde from home: it took me a WHILE to convince him that Netflix wasnt the devil

No comments: