Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I have a deity friend!

[17:18] Runner of Blog : you cold yet (note that Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me was getting AC in his new house)
[17:19] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: FUCK OFF SPONGEBOB
[17:20] Runner of Blog: is that how you treat people who show an interest in your life
[17:21] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: only the ones that live under the sea in a pineapple
[17:22] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: almost done
[17:22] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: thank heavens
[17:24] Runner of Blog: thats great and then you will have control of the temperature, similar to God
[17:25] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: very true i am in fact the deity of this house
[17:27] Runner of Blog: "deity of this house" Cause i am positive it was your idea to paint a room red
[17:27] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: bro..its actually my favorita room of the house as far as color goes
[17:28] Runner of Blog: i Like it myself, all i said was that it wasn't your idea and that a deity would have all ideas
[17:28] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: we deities pass our brilliance to lesser minds
[17:29] Runner of Blog: hahahaha, is it sort of a muse situation or you give her the idea directly and it makes her say it
[17:31] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: telepathy
[17:31] Runner of Blog: amazing
[17:31] Runner of Blog: so everything within the home - is your idea and you just let a lesser mind take credit
[17:32] Runner of Blog: that is a VERY generous deity
[17:33] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: thats how we deities do
[17:33] Runner of Blog: i don't see vishnu doing anything like this
[17:33] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: always looking out for the little people
[17:33] Runner of Blog: but you don't have 6 arms
[17:33] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: Vishnu's a hack poor hindus are still showering in the ganges for gods sake
[17:34] Runner of Blog: but it has 6 arms, and thats pretty impressive
[17:35] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: doesnt have 6 johnsons though, imagine that?
[17:36] Runner of Blog: WOW
[17:36] Runner of Blog: or 6 balls
[17:36] Weird friend that only signs online to make fun of me: imagine howw many deity hoes he could get
[17:36] Runner of Blog he could paint the walls not your red wall but other walls

No comments: